Tuesday 12 April 2011

and now for something completely different...

First of all, today one of my lovely regulars said I look like Elizabeth Taylor. I think that might make today one of the best days. Of ALL time.

Now, some links to share:

This makes me almost as happy as being compared to Liz Taylor.


mildly smitten. So glad he didn't exist when I was 12.


Moving, beautiful, brave.


My gorgeous friend Jessa and her gorgeous partner Rick do gorgeous things. I crush on them.



And finally, God Bless Texas....

Wow. Just...wow.

2 comments:

  1. dude, God Bless Texas? for what? And yes, re Elizabeth Taylor -- when I saw your Avatar (the one of her in regalia) I thought "I wonder where Ponder got that ornate bit of head wear!

    And then I realized it was you. Not a bad thing, my dear --

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll understand god bless texas when you click the link underneath it mama :)

    i'd do so many crazy things if it meant gaining a greater resemblance to Liz Taylor...

    ReplyDelete